Our Rat Pack Grand Auction will take place on Friday the 30th of June at Shobdon Airfield as part of ‘An Evening with the Rat Pack‘ starring ITV weather presenter, Des Coleman. The auction will take place in the interval. All proceeds from the night are being donated to the Shobdon Playground Fund. We’ve had a number of great lots donated by some very generous people and we’d love you to bid on them!
There are two ways you can bid: either by raising your hand on the night or by emailing as at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us the maximum amount you are willing to pay and for which lot. If that figure isn’t surpassed at the auction, the lot is yours!
1) A 3-night off-peak stay at the stunning Keepers Holiday Cottage at the 5-star Pearl Lake Country Park on the edge of Shobdon village. Set around a breath-taking 15 acre glacial lake, get away from it all in this beautiful self-catering accommodation courtesy of our main sponsors, Bestparks. (winner bidder to liaise with Bestparks over dates).
2) 30-minute trial flight for 1 person in a Robinson R22 (two place) helicopter including chance to take controls courtesy of Tiger Helicopters.
3) A Day At the Races courtesy of Hereford Racecourse. Includes:
- 3-course lunch for 2 in the Rusty Bridge restaurant (inc a bottle of house wine and soft drinks)
- Tour behind the scenes in the Weighing Room.
- Commemorative Racecard from the day with jockeys’ signatures.
The prize is subject to availability during the 2016-17 race season.
4) Four x tickets to be booked online for a Worcester Warriors home game (expires 31st December 2017 – seats will be in the North Stand).
5) Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to the Christmas production of The 101 Dalmatians at the Birmingham Repertory Theatre on Friday the 1st of December at 7pm. Includes complimentary programme.
6) Signed 2017 RBS Six Nations Wales Rugby Shirt.